How to add and remove additional admin users to to your Citizen account
Adding members of your team 👋
To make sure your account can always be accessed by your company, it's a good idea to add additional admin users.
- First, go to "Your Company" in your profile settings in the top right of your dashboard
- Next, navigate to the "Company Users" tab shown below
- Click "Add User" and enter the email address for the Citizen account you want to add as an admin.
(Note: This must be an existing Citizen account, and not an admin at another company)
- When you have entered the email address click "Add User" and this Citizen user will now be able to log in to your company account! 🎉
Removing members of your team 🙅♂️
Removing someone will mean they can no longer access any part of the Citizen account.
- First, navigate to the "Company Users" tab as shown above
- Next, click the delete icon next to the user account you wish to remove
- Now confirm the removal of the account by clicking "Remove User"
- The user is now removed and will no longer be able to access the Citizen account